Crispy Skin Atlantic Salmon w/ Greens, Eggs + Gribishe Dressing
This platter will be sure to wow your guests!
- Prep time: 20 min
- Makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 12 min
*Some ingredients used in the analysis do not provide potassium information, so the potassium mg per serving may be undervalued.
- 3 x 2 oz. (56 g) portions
- Atlantic Salmon Filets
- 28 g
- 28 g
- 2 tbsp / 30 ml
- Olive oil
- 90 ml
- Gribiche Dressing
- half an egg
- Hard Boiled Egg
- to season
- Salt + Pepper
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt + pepper. Place the olive oil into a non stick sauté pan over medium heat and allow it to get hot.
- Place the seasoned salmon filets into the oil skin side down and allow them to cook. Leave the salmon skin side down for two thirds of the cooking process.
- When the salmon is two thirds done cooking, carefully flip the salmon over to the flesh side to finish cooking. The total cook time of the salmon should be between 6 – 8 minutes. Once the salmon has finished cooking remove it from pan and set it aside.
- While the salmon is cooking, place the watercress and arugula into a mixing bowl. Add 60 ml of the Gribiche dressing to the greens and toss together ensuring the greens get completely coated.
- Place the pieces of salmon onto a plate or platter skin side up.
- Using tongs, neatly place the dressed greens on and around the salmon ensuring not to totally cover up the skin.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the remaining Gribiche dressing over the top of the greens and salmon.
- Finish off the presentation by grating a hard boiled egg over the top of the greens and salmon.