Chinese Egg and Shrimp Fried RiceBurnbrae Farms
- Makes: 4 servings
*Some ingredients used in the analysis do not provide potassium information, so the potassium mg per serving may be undervalued.
- ½ cup / 125 mL Prestige™ Ultra™ liquid whole eggs, well shaken
- Prestige™ Ultra™ liquid whole eggs, well shaken
- 1 ½ tbsp / 30 mL Vegetable oil, divided
- Vegetable oil, divided
- 4 ozs / 125 g Salad shrimp, cooked
- Salad shrimp, cooked
- 2 cups / 500 mL Long-grain rice, cooked
- Long-grain rice, cooked
- 1 cup / 250 mL Green peas, cooked
- Green peas, cooked
- 2 tbsp / 30 mL Soy sauce
- Soy sauce
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- Green onions, sliced
- In skillet, cook liquid egg in ½ tbsp (7 mL) oil in thin layer. Fold in half, remove from pan and cut into thin strips.
- In same skillet, cook shrimp, peas and rice in remaining oil, until heated through.
- Add soy sauce and stir-fry to blend in.
- Stir in green onions and egg strips.
Keep your inbox full by signing up for our mailing list.